About the booklet
How Rude! is:
- a booklet of modern manners.
- an educational list of the ways in which people (unintentionally) sabotage their relationships.
- a self-defense dictionary of comebacks for insults.
- advice & tips for dealing with difficult people.
- ein Büchlein für grobe Menschen und die Leute, die sich mit ihnen abfinden müssen. (German)
- was written to help abusers and victims alike.
- is available through this web site.
How Rude! may be helpful in the learning of:
- manners & etiquette
- conflict resolution
- dating skills
- social skills / people skills / interpersonal skills / communication skills
- parenting skills
- management skills
- how to handle rude people
- how to deal with rude people
How Rude! may be useful to providers of:
- relationship & couples counseling
- character education
- sensitivity training
- social skills lessons
as well as to people involved in:
- abusive relationships: verbal abuse / "radical honesty" / domestic violence / domestic abuse / spousal abuse / emotional abuse
- teaching manners
- teaching social skills
booklets since 1993
Copyright © 2001-2002 J. E. Brown all rights reserved.
E-mail us -or- write us at
Los Alamos, NM USA